Mold making at its best!
Molds produced with the core material Sphere.core SBC are not only lightweight but also durable.
In addition this material provides the following advantages for molds:
- Significantly reduced shrinkage due to the low resin consumption (approx. 420 g/m²/mm)
- High impact resistance (avoiding of cracks (“spider webs”))
- Efficient processing by cutting the material simply with knife or scissors
- Fast wet-in-wet processing with the skin layers - Good drapability
- Material is easily shapeable after impregnation, therefore overlapping and homogeneous areas without gaps or joints are possible
- Metal frames can be laminated directly on the mold